Re: ooops

Subject: Re: ooops
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 13:12:26 -0700

> 1) Has anyone successfully converted a Frame Document to a word
> document, and what do I need in order to do this (filters) ???

Save as MIF, convert MIF to RTF, open RTF doc under Word. Or if you're
lazy, select the entire Frame chapter, select edit-->copy, then paste it
into the Word doc.

> 2) How much work will be involved??

I only did this for a very short (10 page) doc, so I can't really say.

> 3) Can anyone help me come up with a convincing argument for going
> with Adobe Acrobat??

Abode owns FrameMaker.

David (The Quaint) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - QUALCOMM isn't that crazy.

Blodo Poa Maximus