Russian/English Translations

Subject: Russian/English Translations
From: Cheryl Dwyer <dwyerc -at- VISUAL -dot- MCTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 07:19:00 EDT

I recently posted a request to this list requesting help in locating two
software programs to aid in English/Russian translations.

The names of the programs are:
"Stylus for Windows, Ver. 2.51 (English/Russian-Russian/English)"
"OCR Finereader (English, Russian, Ukrainian, French, and German)"

I received just one message from the listing but it was identified as
undeliverable. I would ask that whoever tried to send me information
regarding these programs please repost the information to me offline at
dwyerc -at- visual -dot- mctec -dot- com

Thanks again!

Cheryl Dwyer