Object-oriented question

Subject: Object-oriented question
From: Matthew Danda <dandam -at- 1STNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 12:39:35 -0700

Hello all:
After the responses I've seen to Gems O-O question, I would like to ask
you all a question:

Has anyone documented an Object-oriented application that was in its
final stages of development? Without being a member of the development
team?

I ask this because, from my experience, *true* O-O projects carry with
them a new development methodology that wouldn't lend themselves well to
outside, contract writing. I would think that bringing a writer in in the
later stages of development would go against the methodologies proposed
in true O-O environments. Hmm.

--
- Matthew D. Danda
- Technical Writer Addicted to Software Development