SGML guru???

Subject: SGML guru???
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 16:46:45 EDT

Two other professional indexes and I are writing a book (on indexing, of
course!), and we're looking for an SGML guru would would be willing to
contribute a chapter on indexing SGML documents.

If you are interested in participating in this book project, please contact me;
my address & phone #s are below.

Lori