Re: ?Form design

Subject: Re: ?Form design
From: Al Barten <barten -at- ORRQMS2 -dot- PSF -dot- LMCO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 12:16:54 -0400

Patty,
I'm sure there are many principles to good form design, but the two that I
always keep in mind are:

1. Don't let the form dominate the information (e.g., thin, light lines,
etc.), and

2. Lead the user through the form by way of your organization and any
other visual clues that work for the particular form

Al Barten
Sr. Tech Writer
Lockheed Martin Defense Systems
barten -at- mmfes1 -dot- psf -dot- lmco -dot- com