MS degree programs?

Subject: MS degree programs?
From: Brett Wetzell <wbwetzel -at- EOS -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 11:03:37 -0400

Hello,

I'm considering pursuing a masters in technical communication. I'd be
interested to hear any of your suggestions of which schools to look at. I'm
strongly considering NC State (where I just received my BA), but I am
interested in any US location, with perhaps a small preference for the East
Coast.

Thanks!