Re: note taking -Reply

Subject: Re: note taking -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 12:19:47 -0700

OK, so they've told you to take meeting notes. What concerns me as an
observer to this confab, and also as one who occasionally wonders
where working standards are going in this country, are the moans of
those (fortunately, only a few) who think they are too good for this
sort of work. A professional, as I conceive the term, would ask: How
can I use this to bring my professionalism to bear and perhaps do
something positive for the situation?

I applaud the posts of John Posada, Chris Thiessen, Arlen Walker, and
especially Karla McMaster.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California