Re: MS degree programs?

Subject: Re: MS degree programs?
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 16:59:43 -0700

Theresa Perkins wrote:

> Bret wrote:

> >I'm considering pursuing a masters in technical communication. I'd be
> >interested to hear any of your suggestions of which schools to look at. I'm
> >strongly considering NC State (where I just received my BA), but I am
> >interested in any US location, with perhaps a small preference for the East.

> Bret, what about Miami University of Ohio? The last time I checked, they had
> an excellent program, and it's a nice school.

> --Theresa

That's odd... Just this week I received the information from Miami. It does look like
a nice program, but I have nothing to compare it to. Since I live in Dayton (only about
45 miles from Miami University), I think Miami would be my only choice (work and family
prevent me the luxury of going anywhere in the country).

Good luck.