Dynatext System

Subject: Dynatext System
From: Pam <pam -at- SAMMY -dot- PLS -dot- OV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 12:11:56 -0700

Has anyone ever heard of or used the product "Dynatext System Personal
Publisher" from Electronic Book Technologies? I know it converts docs to online
copy (SGML), but I'm interested in how this *very* expensive product really
performs.

What say you? Thumbs up or down?

Thanks for you time,

Pamela Turpin