Web types

Subject: Web types
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 14:00:39 +0800

Tracy said:
> I consider the "techie" guy in Systems Design to be the Webmaster.

How about 'webadmin', analogous to 'sysadmin' for systems administrator?

For the other job, 'web author' doesn't sound right to me. Authors
supply content. The job described by Bev and LaVonna seems to be to
take content, who ever it's written by, and 'weberise' it.

Isn't it something like the job of the editor of a small local newspaper?
Some writing, some rewriting, some layout, some production, some decisions
about presentation.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) Congratulations Kieren Perkins.
Functional Software Pty Ltd What a legend.