Re: Do you do QA?

Subject: Re: Do you do QA?
From: "Joseph F. Fournier II" <jfourni -at- COMP -dot- UARK -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:02:31 -0500

The scenario described in the original post made me think of "performance
improvement" processes, which require a sort of built-in quality
assurance. Similarly, they require documentation of the process as well.
I believe this is part of ISO 9000 initiatives, though I'm only familiar
with these through reading.

If I found myself in a similar situation, I would embrace the opportunity
to become better-versed in QA principles. There seem to be many
opportunities emerging for people who can combine the core skill sets of
these two worlds.

Just my $0.02. 8) Joe