Tech. writer postion/St. Paul MN

Subject: Tech. writer postion/St. Paul MN
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 09:53:43 -0700

I tripped over this while looking for a job as a Zamboni driver:

************************************

TECHNICAL
WRITER

At TENNANT, the leader in the worldwide industrial floor maintenance
industry and one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For in America," we
strive to meet customer
expectations by offering innovative, reliable products, quality parts and
accessories, and superior sales and service. Our ISO 9001 certification
is a milestone in the drive to be the
preeminent manufacturer of nonresidential floor cleaning equipment, floor
coatings, and related products.

We're looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent writing
skills to produce operation, maintenance, and service manuals. You will
plan, research, write, edit, and proofread
manuals, plus administer our Interleaf and related publishing systems.

You must have an associate's degree in technical communications or
related field, 4 years of technical writing/illustrating experience,
strong communication and problem solving skills,
mechanical aptitude, and knowledge of Interleaf and UNIX systems. Fluency
in Spanish, French, or German would be a plus.

TENNANT has an exceptional benefits package. Our retirement plan includes
401(k), profit sharing, ESOP and a pension plan. In addition, we offer
medical, dental, life insurance,
short term and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, and
educational reimbursement. Committed to the safety and health of our
employees, our facilities are smoke-free and
employees must pass a preemployment drug test. Please complete an
application or send/fax a resume to: TENNANT, Attn: Ms Kaki DesBles, 701
N Lilac Dr, PO Box 1452, Mpls,
MN 55440-1452. Fax: 541-6196. An Equal Opportunity Employer.

TENNANT
A Great Past
A Greater Future
Classification: Employment Opportunities
Published 07/28/96 - Minneapolis - St. Paul Pioneer Press