CHAT: New maladies

Subject: CHAT: New maladies
From: Helen Blakey <word -at- INFOCOMM -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 13:00:41 -0400

I just noticed a blurb in the Pen Pals (networking column of the Writer's
Digest Book Club requesting info on the following "occupational hazards:"
torticollis, blepharospasm, "writers cramp", and other dystonias.

These terms are all new to me, beyond RSI's and carpal tunnel, which have been
ingrained from both piano and computer keyboard.

Can anyone explain? Avoidance measures? Thanks

Helen Blakey
Communication Concepts
word -at- infocomm -dot- net