Portfolios?

Subject: Portfolios?
From: Brett Wetzell <wbwetzel -at- EOS -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 16:57:59 -0400

The posts about preparing for a technical writing career reminded me of a
question I've always had:

When you present a portfolio, should it be something you give to the
interviewer
to keep, or is it understood that you are just showing what work you have done?

(Not only am I considering grad school, I'm considering quality
employment...which has led me to considering grad school =)

Brett Wetzell
NC State Computing Center Publications Web Lackey & Purveyor of Smileys in a
Smiley-Devoid Listserv

=)