Re: Word Add-ons

Subject: Re: Word Add-ons
From: Deb Newman <dnewman -at- SIERRASYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 21:03:00 PST

If I understand your question and assuming you are using Microsoft Word;
we have successfully converted MS Word 6.0 and 7.0 documents to HTML
format using InfoAccess HTML Transit.

Although I don't have shares in their company, here's how to contact
them. You can obtain an evaluation copy (for free) to see if it will meet
your needs.
______
InfoAccess, Inc. * 2800 156th Avenue SE * Bellevue, WA 98007 USA
800-344-9737 * Phone 206-747-3203 * FAX 206-641-9367 *
http://www.infoaccess.com
_______
Good Luck

Deb Newman