Re: Word 7 is running my words together

Subject: Re: Word 7 is running my words together
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 09:13:08 HST

>If you performed the update yourself and did not upgrade the printer driver,
check around on the web (IBM's website or check "printers" in Yahoo! or another
search engine) for a Windows 95 driver for your printer. I do not know if IBM
is still in the printer game (Lexmark is the company that used to be IBM's
printer division), so a Windows 95 driver may be tough to find, but I'm sure
there
has to be one out there somewhere.<

No problem finding W95 drivers for IBM and Lexmark printers. (BTW, Lexmark
still makes the IBM printers, which are very good printers -- I have one here.)
Lexmark and IBM both supply very good printer drivers for any PC-based platform
(DOS, W31, W95, OS/2) you might use their printers on. You can start with
www.ibm.com, browse your way to the drivers category (don't remember more
details off-hand), or you can visit www.lexmark.com. You can also do an
advanced AltaVista search for your printer's manufacturer/model, e.g., "IBM
4039" AND drivers -- and go from there.

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com

DISCLAIMER:
The views described herein are the views of the author, and
do not represent the views or opinions of Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate, nor is there any approval or authorization of
this material, express or implied, by the Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate. If you suspect that any of the material in
this message or attachements thereto is in violation of a
copyright, please notify the Webmaster immediately by e-mail
at "Webmaster -at- ksbe -dot- edu".