Technical Writing Degrees

Subject: Technical Writing Degrees
From: Pamela Metivier <pmetivi -at- ATCWEB -dot- ATC -dot- 1DC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 14:54:29 -0700

Hello:

I am curious to know how many technical writers out there have a technical
writing technology (or equivalent) degree. I received one from Oklahoma
State University, but I have not seen any such degree programs available
here in the Southwest (Arizona). Has anyone come across a list of
universities that offer technical writing degrees?

Thanks in advance,

Pamela Metivier