Lost mail

Subject: Lost mail
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 12:07:00 PDT

Sorry for the broadcast message.

My mail server has been mentally challenged this week, and I have not
received external email for most of this week.

If anyone was trying to reach me, I am not ignoring you. I just did not get
your mail. Please send again if needed.

Everyone else, just delete this message.

Beryl Doane
Senior Technical Writer
Intermec Corporation
bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com