Re: Portfolios?

Subject: Re: Portfolios?
From: Anne Weiler <annew -at- CHANCERY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 10:24:27 -0700

Speaking of portfolios, what do people use to present the information?
Artist's portfolios aren't the right size. In the past I've just carried
my manuals around in a bag, but it would be nice to have some sort of
professional presentation that also was able to include floppies and CDs.
I've seen binders with slipcovers but this was mostly from people trying
to break into the industry who hadn't written any manuals or online help
yet. Any suggestions?

Anne

--
Anne Weiler (annew -at- chancery -dot- com)
Media Development