Indexing Skills Workshop for Technical Communicators

Subject: Indexing Skills Workshop for Technical Communicators
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 09:29:00 EDT

fyi ... If any of you are interested in the one-day version of my Indexing
Skills Workshop for Technical Communicators, here's my schedule between now and
the end of the year:

September 28 East Bay Chapter, Society for Technical Communication

November 9 Society for Technical Communication, Panama City, FL

November 15 Holiday Inn, Mesa, AZ

In addition to the above workshops, I'll be delivering presentations for the
STC-ETC PCOC (Practical Conference on Communication) and the STC Region 8 Annual
Conference (both in October). Also, I'll deliver my one-day workshop, Editing
Indexes for Quality & Usability, at Arizona State University on November 16 for
the ASI (American Society of Indexers) Arizona chapter-in-formation.

If you would like to receive a flyer or more information on any of these
workshops, please contact me.

Lori