Recruiters Posting

Subject: Recruiters Posting
From: "Thiessen, Christopher(Chris) E" <CHRISTOPHER -dot- E -dot- THIESSEN -at- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 16:27:12 -0500

Folks, I'm obviously in a minority, because I have no objection to
recruiters posting here (provided their posts are short, in good taste, and
are informative). The posts keep me up about opportunities in other areas
(I'm in Kentucky, but it took me about .5 nanoseconds to figure out that "E.
Bay" was in San Francisco), and since I occasionally field job queries from
other writers in other parts of the country, that knowledge might be able to
help somebody else out.

Chris Thiessen
Manager, Documentation & Training Services
Ceridian Employer Services
christopher -dot- e -dot- thiessen -at- cdev -dot- com