Re: Pencil Test for Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Pencil Test for Technical Writers
From: Randy Grandle <randy -dot- grandle -at- CORP -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 05:30:47 GMT

In article <01BB8895 -dot- 877AD7A0 -at- saath -dot- overthe -dot- net>, "Glanbrok, Slayer of Bluntskulls" <conehead -at- overthe -dot- net> wrote:
>Randy "You're Not God, I Am" Grundle wrote:

>Right. Everyone is hiring "unskilled" writers.

> I is a riter mr. manajer. Wood u higher me, pleez.

> Evryune cept me is incomitint.

>Lacking Randy's direct pipeline to Absolute Truth,
>I can reply only with the simple aphorism of common folk:

> If the shoe fits ...

Please cease and desist from this type of personal attack. You can be banned
from this listserv and I will personally petition to have you banned if you
continue your ill-mannered attacks.

BTW, you claimed that "everyone" in the D.C. area was hiring "unskilled"
writers. And how did you become so omniscient?