PC Classroom Training

Subject: PC Classroom Training
From: Dan Lupo <Dan_Lupo -at- DELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:17:00 CDT

I am seeking your wisdom about instruction or training conducted in a PC
classroom, especially if you have used software that allows the instructor
to broadcast his or her transactions to students' screens and allows
instructors to capture a student's screen for monitoring or special help.

1. What setting were you in: corporate or academic?
2. What software did you use? (URLs are appreciated)
3. How did you like that software, and that setup?
4. What benefits and constraints does using that kind of software present?
5. What research/articles have you read about this type of training setup?

You may send responses to me and I will summarize to the list. Thanks for
sharing your experiences.

Dan Lupo
dan_lupo -at- dell -dot- com