Windows 95 Help bug

Subject: Windows 95 Help bug
From: Catherine McNair <cmcnair -at- SPICER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 10:18:49 -0400

Our product ships with two Windows 3.1-style Help files: A context-sensitive
one that describes the user interface (UI Help), and a stand-alone one that
describes our technical API (API Help). The Contents topic of the UI Help
has a link to the API Help contents. Under Windows 3.1, when you link to the
API Help from the UI Help and select Search, the API Help is searched--which
is what we want. Under Windows 95, when you link to the API Help and select
Search, the UI Help is searched instead of the API Help.

Has anyone else had this problem? And more importantly, has anyone else
solved it?

Catherine McNair
<cmcnair -at- spicer -dot- com>
Technical Writer, Spicer Corporation, Kitchener, ON
President, STC Southwestern Ontario