September Kickoff Meeting for STC Palm Beaches Chapter!

Subject: September Kickoff Meeting for STC Palm Beaches Chapter!
From: Joan Smith <jsmith -at- ENCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 10:31:50 -0400

STC Meeting: Palm Beaches Chapter (SE Florida)

Welcome back to a fresh new year for the Palm Beaches Chapter
of the Society for Technical Communication. We look forward
to meeting our new members, seeing some familiar faces,
encouraging new attendees to sign up. We're also looking
for some volunteers to help run a few of the committees, so
come on out for a fun and informative evening.

Topic: "Hiring Information Developers:
A Manager's Perspective"

Speaker: Mike Joyner, Sensormatic

Place: Spanish River High School
Boca Raton

Date: September 11, 1996 (Wednesday)

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Agenda: 1) Networking Half Hour (6:30 - 7:00)
(food and refreshments will be served)
2) Short business Meeting (7:00 - 7:15)
3) Program

Directions:

From Florida Turnpike: Take Glades Road exit. Head east on Glades Rd.
Turn left at Powerline/Jog Road. Head north to Yamato.
School is at corner of Powerline/Jog Road and Yamato.

From I-95: Take Yamato Road exit. Head west on Yamato Rd. School will
be on right upon reaching Powerline/Jog Road.

For more information:

Joan Smith at (954) 587-2900 x5122 or email:
jsmith -at- encore -dot- com

Check out the Palm Beaches web page at
http://stc.org/region3/pbc
for upcoming meetings, local job opportunities,
and general chapter information.