Question About Tech Writer's Salaries

Subject: Question About Tech Writer's Salaries
From: Pam <pam -at- SAMMY -dot- PLS -dot- OV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 17:46:00 -0700

Hello,

Do any of you know where I can get information regarding salary rates for
technical writers in the East Bay area (CA)? I've tried the STC homepage, but
couldn't find anything. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place.

It seems to me I've seen a chart or grid of some sort that listed the going
rates based on education and experience. Was I dreaming?

Thanks for your help.

Pamela Turpin
Technical Writer
OpenVision Technologies, Inc.