QUERY: Adobe Acrobat

Subject: QUERY: Adobe Acrobat
From: Paula Reynolds <paular -at- MTIA -dot- MT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 09:49:32 -0500

Hey folks,

Thanks in advance for your help; apologies in advance if I'm covering
familiar ground.

My understanding of Adobe Acrobat is that it can be used to create digital
paper, which is then able to be read across a variety of platforms.

Questions:
1. price?
2. ease of use?
3. other applications (I know WWW and CD-ROM; do you use it for anything
else?)
4. good ways to get trained quickly?

Please email to me directly or point me in the correct direction to an
archive or something. If people want, I'll post a summary to the list
later.

Thanks again,
Paula Reynolds
Documentation Group Leader