APPENDIX/APPENDIXES

Subject: APPENDIX/APPENDIXES
From: Julie Hansen <julie -at- CTL -dot- COM -dot- CY>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 12:28:53 +0300

We are producing a large manual in which the chapters are NOT numbered: 1.,
1.1, 1.2, 2., ... We also have a number of topics we want to include in the
appendix area. SO do we have:

Chapter 1
Topic 1
Topic 2
?
Chapter 6
Appendixes
Topic 1
Topic 2
Topic 3

OR
Appendices
Topic 1
Topic 2
Topic 3

OR
Appendix A - Topic 1
Appendix B - Topic 2
Appendix C - Topic 3

OR
some other option.

We did not find any helpful information in the Chicago Manual of Style.
Thank you for your ideas.
Julie Hansen
julie -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy