Cue Cards Question

Subject: Cue Cards Question
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 14:36:00 PDT

I'm sure I've seen this question before, but I need help. My manager just
"discovered" the Cue Cards in MS Project. Now I've got to find out how to
design and create them for Windows 3.1.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Respond to me and I'll summarize
for the list.

Beryl Doane
Senior Technical Writer
Intermec Corporation