Need UNIX screen capture

Subject: Need UNIX screen capture
From: Pamela Shannon <pam -at- WORKGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 13:51:39 EDT

I'm looking for a program that will capture windows and parts
of windows that are displayed on a UNIX system running Motif,
and then convert the image to TIFF 6 format.

Snapshot would be perfect except that in my system, on an HP
terminal, it won't handle Motif windows. Frame's capture utility
gets the image, but xv won't convert it to TIFF. I'd really
appreciate any suggestions you can make. Thanks.

Pam Shannon
pam -at- workgroup -dot- com