Thank you! Let me return the favor.

Subject: Thank you! Let me return the favor.
From: Ron Rhodes <rrhodes -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 21:58:41 -0400

Dear technical writers,

The copyediting listserv was a popular question. A lot of you E- mailed
me and asked that I forward the directions for subscribing. Below are
the directions as one member explained to me. Thanks to all of you who
replied.

To subscribe, send a message to listproc -at- cornell -dot- edu -dot- In the message
body,
type

subscribe copyediting-l yourname

When you start receiving messages, send another message to
listproc -at- cornell -dot- edu, with a message body of:

set copyediting-l mail digest

The command directly above allows you to recieve the messages in digest
form.

Thanks again,

Ron Rhodes