Re: Let us test

Subject: Re: Let us test
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 10:45:05 -0700

At 01:07 PM 9/6/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I thought it was a great response. (and why were you imagining that the
>image was so poorly rendered that it could be confused with either a
>bowling ball or a light globe, Wolf?)

It was a good response, but not great. Eric's first line was, "Go to the
store." He did not specify what kind of store. The reader could have
interpreted that as Target, ACE Hardware, Home Depot, or a number of others.

Wolf, pictures should be allowed. A test of professional ability should not
restrict the tools used.
Regards...Kris