Re: Editing comments too harsh?

Subject: Re: Editing comments too harsh?
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 13:50:04 -0500

>I have a question that was sparked by all this reference to colors of ink.
>Does everyone edit hard copy only or do some of you edit online?

I would go blind if I edited online. Totally blind. It's hard copy 100%
for me.

We don't have a recycling program here for paper, so what I do is keep
all I can get and I cut it myself into scratch paper pads. Works very
well--I've been doing it for years. I use the full-size sheets for a variety
of things like drawing logos, icons, and whatnot.

My desk is next to a 15' x 24' window. There's so much natural light it's
like being outside so text on paper shows up very well. In fact, I argued to
be put next to the window so I could proofread.

-- Eric (^_^)

/`-_ Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion
{ }/ Technical writer
\ | Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
\__*| Milwaukee, WI

"Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong words."
-- Mark Twain