Fittting text into a HTML page?

Subject: Fittting text into a HTML page?
From: Michael John Little <ur004135 -at- MAIL01 -dot- MEL -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1986 18:00:15 +0000

Amother question for you TechTwirlers:

In the Web system I am designing, I want to advoid scrolling down the
contents of the page. I want the contents to fit into a 15 inch
monitor with some space taken up at the top containing the navigation
bar as a frame. There may be an additional frame for information on
the side, I have not decided yet. The page size would be the area on
the screen without the navigation frames.
Is there some way of setting up a standard page size as part of a
HTML style sheet, so it fit the text into the page? If the text is
larger than the page size I have defined, It would automatically
generate a new HTML page?
Any suggestion, I am open to, and I will
try and repost the responses for the benefit of the TechTwirler
community.

Cheers!

Mike Little
'Knowledge is Power, yet Communicating Knowledge is True Power'.

Hyper Communications
1/36 Lusher Road Croydon 3136, Victoria, Australia
Tel. 61 (0)15 886 190(work); 61 (0)3 9722 9167(home); Fax. 61 (0)3 9722 9268
email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au; www: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/index.htm