Re: Where are the schools? Jobs?

Subject: Re: Where are the schools? Jobs?
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 14:46:54 -0600

Unless we can consider a list of about 15 schools "full,"
there is no full list yet. I suppose I have all of the
posts on the topic, so far. I agree that it should be
posted within the STC, but I would also like to use it as a
tool to allow my MM students to build a
"Resources-for-the-New-
Professiona-writerl" page this next quarter. I visualize a
page for each school mentioned, perhaps with the
recommendations attached--with attachments to the school's
URL.

But I aso invision pages on the oft asked questions "How do
I get started?" "How do I freelance?" "Where are the jobs?"
"What kind of Jobs are there?" "What qualifications are
the employers looking for?" "How do I join STC, IEEE, etc.?"
I don't intend to stomp on anybody else's project, and will
happily share any information and/or addresses. For
example, we are examining 750 job postings." Information to
die for!" I'll happily share that info, once it is complete,
and, should the group be interested, I will present
preliminary findings as they become available.

Regards to you all.

Dave