Let Us Test

Subject: Let Us Test
From: Daniel Wise <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 22:44:17 -0700

To Sheila Brannon: Get your resume updated. The new boss, at least from your
keyhole peek at him/her, will not appreciate your services. You can do
better.

To Steven Victor: If discussions of the crap we have to put up with are not
relevant to this list, what is? I get bored with all the posts discussing how
many angels can dance on Bill Gates' head. IMHO, there is more to the life of
a TW than the latest DTP software, most of which we don't (and probably won't)
have.

Dan Wise
dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

If my opinions aren't relevant, it won't be the first time.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-