Re: Respect or no/Manuals by the inch

Subject: Re: Respect or no/Manuals by the inch
From: Barry Lockard <barry -at- BGS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 10:20:37 -0400

Another approach is to give him a copy printed in 4 point text.

>David Somers writes:

>> re: manuals by the inch:
>> I had a meeting yesterday with my project leader to got through some
>> documentation that I'd put together. His main comment 'Its too big;
>> reduce the page count in half.'

>After a while, one develops glib responses for such things. Mine
>is, 'Sure. Just tell me which half of the product you don't want
>the users to be able to use.'

> -- Robert

Barry

The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything.
Except what is worth knowing. Journalism, conscious of
this, and having tradesman-like habits, supplies their
demands. -Oscar Wilde

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-