Re: Respect and bitter beginnings... -Reply (#707328)

Subject: Re: Respect and bitter beginnings... -Reply (#707328)
From: Bill Burns <wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 10:08:59 MDT

11-SEP-1996 09:37:16.63

Karen writes:

>Not only am I a musician, but I am also a former teacher...talk about no
>respect...!!! ;)

I studied classical guitar during the day and played nightclubs at night. After
a few mind-numbing years of that scene, I returned to English studies, finished
two degrees, and taught composition. Then I decided I needed a living wage and
health benefits. (Speaking of which, is anyone following Doonesbury this week?)

I rarely have time to pick up either of my instruments now.

Bill Burns
Assembly Documentation Supervisor
wburns -at- micron -dot- com
This message brought to you by W.A.S.T.E.
and your local potsmaster.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-