Re: Consulting & Contracting Rate Survey

Subject: Re: Consulting & Contracting Rate Survey
From: Wolf Lahti <wduby -at- PACCAR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 08:25:04 -0700

>K@ told us

>The average rate for independents was $45.36, and for
>subcontractors was $36.32.

whereupon I asked

>What are the rates for in-house TWs?

And Kent Newton said

>Check out http://www.stc-va.org/ and search for "salary".

Just what I needed! Thanks!

Unfortuantely, while I see these data as support for a raise, I can easily
see my manager using the same numbers as evidence that I'm already being
paid close enough to the median.

Oh well... benefits here are good.

"I hate quotations!" Wolf Lahti
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson Bow, Washington
wduby -at- paccar -dot- com wolf-lahti -at- usa -dot- net

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-