Re: No respect

Subject: Re: No respect
From: Elsa Kapitan-White <kapitan-white -at- SUGAR-LAND -dot- OILFIELD -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 09:04:03 -0500

From a want ad in Sunday's Houston Chronicle:

Writers Needed: Universal Computer Systems is looking for hard-working,
intelligent go-getters to join our growing team. . . . Our in-house
training program quickly provides you with all the tools necessary to
perform your job. No previous experience is required -- except the ability
to produce quality work, an internal desire to meet all deadline and an
aptitude for computer software.

If only I'd known the easy way to break into the tech writing business!

Elsa Kapitan-White <kapitan-white -at- SUGAR-LAND -dot- OILFIELD -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Schlumberger Oilfield Marketing Services
225 Schlumberger Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77478
(713)275-7563, fax -8545

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-