Re: Who Is This Guy Manuel Labor?

Subject: Re: Who Is This Guy Manuel Labor?
From: Bill Jenkins <bjenkins -at- IADFW -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:47:39 -0500

Sabahat Ashraf was recently heard to say:

> Daniel Wise wrote:

> > All this talk about Manuel Labor (pronounced Lah'-Bore) has me curious. Is he

Actually, I think it's man well' lah bore'. At least that's
how they say it down here in maquiladoraland.

> There is also one somewhere in Asia who is the mysterious President of
> the Third World Outsourced Software and Documentation Association
> [average pay 1.50/hour].

Of course his nine kids work for Nike assembling shoes,
and they're lucky to get that much per *day*.

--
Bill Jenkins bjenkins -at- iadfw -dot- net

"It is a civilization committed to the quest for continually
improved means to carelessly examined ends."

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-