Missing TECHWR-L digest for September 13-14, 1996

Subject: Missing TECHWR-L digest for September 13-14, 1996
From: Joanne Kegel <joannek -at- SMTPGATE -dot- TAIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 11:03:07 PST

Could ONE person please e-mail me privately with the TECHWR-L digest for
September 13-14, 1996? Our internet mail server had some problems over the
weekend and probably lost this one. I tried to retrieve the information via
the FTP identified by Eric, but the archive area is blank.

TIA!!
Joanne Kegel
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc
Computer Systems Engineering
Irvine, CA, USA
e-mail: jkegel -at- smtpgate -dot- tais -dot- com

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-