Re: Time to go?

Subject: Re: Time to go?
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 09:49:40 -0500

The stories I'm reading here about working for software
startup companies sounds a lot like the story of the
Quicken software. The employees in that story were for
a while working for no pay--only stock options. They are
now rich, but what percentage of startups end up as
successes like Quicken?

LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

"Wonderous is our great, blue ship that sail around
the mighty sun, and joy to everyone that rides along!"
--ELO

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-