Re: The Longest Goodbye Ever!

Subject: Re: The Longest Goodbye Ever!
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 23:14:44 PDT

Moshe writes:

>...it comes back to me that I have to find a way to ease out with more grace.
>Why? Because the Israeli market is small and limited, and some people have
>more power than others. It's a quid pro quo market, and having it written
>in the annals of history that I jumped ship may come back to haunt me.

So what do other people do when they change employers in your neck
of the woods? Change their names? Feign death?

I also can't follow your logic. You laid out a scenario where your
work is routinely savaged and your personal abilities disparaged. How
can your client simultaneously conclude that you are the lynchpin of
the entire product effort?

Will you really be the first rat to flee the sinking ship, or is there
a long line of soggy rodents ahead of you? Has this project team really
had zero turnover in spite of all the delays and problems?

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon, President/Managing Editor, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-