Best of Breed

Subject: Best of Breed
From: Andrew Richard Harding <aharding -at- HARP -dot- AIX -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 15:12:30 -0700

I'm doing a research project on Competitive Analysis, and I need
some examples of Best of Breed documentation. In my research so far,
I've only been able to find theory and very scant applications
of C.A. in the marketplace.

I am focusing on software documentation, particularly database management
and WWW data access and delivery applications. But I'm interested in
any Best of Breed libraries, especially if they'll make my report/
presentation more interesting.

Can anyone help out? (Don't let modesty hold you back!)

Thanks,

Andrew Harding