3.1 or 95

Subject: 3.1 or 95
From: Laura Kilby <lakmdd -at- UPSTATE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 00:02:37 -0400

I need some information. One of my clients is going to put their college level classes
on the Internet. I write training manuals mostly for off-the-shelf software. The are
probable going to need to offer their computer courses in both Win 3.1 and Win 95.

Here is my question. (If this displays my ignorance please forgive me.) Do more people
access the Internet, e-mail and/or web/Web sites using 3.1 or 95.

TIA,

Laura Kilby
Who is working most of the night and weekend trying to meet yet another deadline. :)
So what else is new in a contractor's life? ;)