Re: Yay projects

Subject: Re: Yay projects
From: Gregg Roberts <groberts -at- TPOINT -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 23:58:18 PDT

On Sat, 21 Sep 1996 14:16:45 -0400 Laura J Valentine wrote:

> Sorry if this is childish... (dances a little dance)

I acknowledge and join you in your celebration, Laura -- especially because it goes against the grain of our society for us to cheer for ourselves, but is so healthy and generally appropriate to do it.

I suggest we do two things to make this work for us all:

(1) Do more of this, both for ourselves and for each other, on this list and in our daily lives, and

(2) Identify "celebratory" messages in the subject line by starting them with "YAY!:" (without the quotes). That way, the Joe Fridays among us (which I am sometimes) can get "just the facts."

Gregg Roberts
groberts -at- tpoint -dot- net
Austin, TX USA

Oh closely guided plan