Document Control Software

Subject: Document Control Software
From: Bruce Brill <Bruceb -at- ACCENTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 12:02:34 +0200

Hello,

We're a small/mid-sized computer multilingual software firm with a
documentation department of a half-dozen writers. We don't have a
huge inventory of pieces of documentation, but it's naturally
constantly increasing. Before the number of our documents becomes
unwieldy, we want to give thought to ways to catalog our increasing
collection efficiently and effectively.

Do any of you good folks out there have any suggestions, general or
about specific document control software? Thanks in advance for your
help.

Bruce Brill
Bruce Brill