Re: HTML Books (#46564)

Subject: Re: HTML Books (#46564)
From: Bill Burns <wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 10:02:07 MDT

23-SEP-1996 09:35:18.08

>I'm looking for an exhaustive HTML reference manual, a book that doesn't
>talk so much about layout and design, but rather gives an overview of
>every HTML piece of markup and examples how to use it.

>I looked at a couple of books:

> "Learn HTML 3.0 in One Week"
>and
> "HTML 3.0 by Example"

>(my apologies if I've mistitled the books).

>I'm looking for something that isn't entry level. Has anyone out there
>found a book that is more like an API/reference guide rather than a
>tutorial type guide? Any other suggestions?

How about *Using HTML: Special Edition* by Tom Savola et al?

Its ISBN is 0789702363. It doesn't cover frames, Javascript, or Java applets,
but those are really add-ons to HTML.

Bill Burns
Assembly Documentation Supervisor
wburns -at- micron -dot- com
This message brought to you by W.A.S.T.E.
and your local potsmaster.