Interviewing (Was: Re: What may new subscribers post?)

Subject: Interviewing (Was: Re: What may new subscribers post?)
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 17:00:48 -0700

Guy says:

>Interviewing techniques depend very much on what you are seeking.

When I am interviewing someone for whatever purpose, and if my
subject or I start to run out of gas, or if I just want to get more
from the person, I find it useful to merely repeat the last thing he
or she said. Don't ask anything. Just repeat.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California